Re: Brand New ti-86 only $60.00! {re:WTB:TI-86}

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Brand New ti-86 only $60.00! {re:WTB:TI-86}

> Date:          Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:53:28 +0000
> From:          jima@HTSO01.CIN.IX.NET
> Subject:       Re: WTB:TI-86
> To:            CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
>
> > From:          jima@hTSO01.Cin.IX.Net
> > To:            buckleyc@mailserv1.ferris.edu (CHRISTOPHER M. BUCKLEY)
> > Date:          Thu, 2 Oct 1997 19:25:31 +0000
> > Subject:       Re: WTB:TI-86
> >
> > > where - what store - give me the name, address, phone #, etc if you
> > > have it - I'd sure like to buy one for that price ($60.00).
> >
> >  jima@hTSO01.Cin.IX.Net wrote  -
> >
> > I got it at staples but it was only for awhile.  I found the ti-86 for
> > $80 in another store and staples has a deal where they give you 155%
> > of the difference off their price..  120-((120-80)*1.55)= about $60 ..
> > If you find a deal for a ti-86 for $80 then take the advertisement to
> > staples and they'll do the same for you.
> >
> >CMB responds -
> >                                   Wow, what a deal!!!!
> >
> >  I'm going to run right out tomorrow and try to
> > pick one up   - BTW  -  what did you say the name of the
> > "other" store (where you found it for $80.00) was - maybe you have
> > a phone # & address - If you respond quick enough - maybe I could
> > call them tonight and get the ball rollin!
> > -CMB
>
>   jima@hTSO01.Cin.IX.Net  wrote  -
>
> It was $80 at Sun Super Savings Center, but that was only for awhile.
> I got it a couple weeks ago and they aren't selling it at that price
> anymore. But if you find it anywhere else for $80 you can do what i
> did and go to staples. I was lucky I got it then.
>

> CMB responds  -
>
> Sun Super Savings Center - huh - sounds like a nice place.  How about
> a phone number and a address?  If they had it on sale just a couple
> of weeks ago - maybe I could do some detective work, get a hold of a
> manager at the store there.  If it was just on sale - surely they
> they must have some plans to put it on sale again in the near future
> - let me give the store a call and find out when - that way I could
> get the advertisement and run over to Staples and buy a brand new
> ti-86 for $60.00 like you did.  What a deal!  Seems too good to let it get away!
> I've got to act fast!
>
> Please - give me the address & phone number! - second request!
> -CMB

I don't have just one store because I never even went to the store..
I just got the advertisement from the newspaper.

I have a phone number of one.. I'm not sure about the address of it..
Here's the phone number:

(513)-741-5100

I'm sure you could get an address from them if you asked.. I don't
have the full address.. This is all I have:

9930 Colerain Ave.
Cincinnati, OH

Do what you want but you need the advertisement to get the deal at
staples and the advertisement has to be current and not expired.. I
wouldn't be easy to get the deal unless you had a Sun close to you..
But.. I might be able to buy one for you if it goes on sale again..
Then send it to you.. But you'd have to pay me for it..