Re: somebody stop these damn pam and tommy posts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: somebody stop these damn pam and tommy posts

In article <Pine.BSI.3.91.971125222650.9421E-100000@Walden.MO.NET>, "Eric P.
Anderson" <crusader@WALDEN.MO.NET> writes:
> It is not vital that this list be cross-referenced to a newsgroup.  IMHO,
> if getting rid of the link to the newsgroup is the solution, then so be
> it.  Crap like this?  How about the 50 odd messages asking for sex videos
> that I've been seeing for the past month?  Now I call THAT crap.

I think that's a link from a web page.  Probably someone playing a sick joke on
us.  If it were from the newsgroups, it would be someone SELLING it to us, not
offering to buy it.  I haven't seen any posts selling it, so it must have
originated outside of the list and the newsgroup.

As for getting rid of the news link, that's not such a
good idea.  I'd guess that at least half of us read it from the newsgroups.  If
you cut the newsgroups, there are fewer people to answer your questions.
Almost all bit.listserv lists are mirrored on newsgroups.  If you want an
unlinked list, then it can't be this list.  It will have to be another one.

Perhaps someone could search for the Tommy & Pam sex vid on the search engines,
and find out who is doing this.  That would probably be near impossible,
though.

- Frustrating for everyone! -

--

                                 Will Chamberlain