changing font output and real-time countdown

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

changing font output and real-time countdown

Hello.
   I would dearly appreciate 3 pieces of information.  I am a USAF Navigator
writing a program to be used by Nav's worldwide, so this is an important
project.
   Q1) Can I display the normal text or var output in a bigger size?

   Q2) Can I get a subroutine or program or command to count-down or use
real-time secs in a program.  (ex, 5 4 3 2 1 0)

  Q3) Is there any way in the world that a real variable (ex '2.') can be
displayed as '2' without the decimal after it?

I would appreciate any help you could give me.
Thanks
Brian Shaffer