Re: TI-82 Link Help Please

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Link Help Please

I don't know about the 82, but on my 83 there are 2 options.  Get( and Send(

I would try making a loop on one calc, and when the other calc tries to
send a string, it wouldn't give up untill it gets a response.  This is what
I'd guess would work.  If you would like to try to make the game in ASM
though, there are lots of people (like me) who could help you.  ASM might
seem scary, (it did to me at first) but it is very logical and I caught on
in a matter of hours.

Here is my guess:
:Lbl First
:Send(Str1)