Re: TI-86 Parallel Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Parallel Link Problems

Yes.  What he said is correct.  The calc is very pickey when it comes to
data transfer.  My cable is a little over 10 feet long and it worked fine.
(unshielded)  I think I've already said this, but even if one of the data
wires are touched, the link test will fail and the calc won't send data.
Another problem could be in the big group of plugs you have, are they all
connected together right?  If you have a tester, put a lead on each of the
three (one at a time) and test for continuity.  Then test for resistance
and if there is a short, find it and then it should work.

Grant Stockly