ti-86 + zshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-86 + zshell

I was wondering if it was possible at all to make a program (not for the
calc, but on a PC or something) that would take the .85s zshell program
and convert it into 86's built in asm. or even convert the TASM code
precompiled and convert it into the asm commands. that way you wouldn't
need a shell, you could just convert you're old zshell programs and bingo.
i know it wouldn't be as simple as that but is this kind of thing possible
at all?

|What is the difference between a guitarist and a Savings Bond?|
|    Eventually a Savings Bond will mature and earn money!     |