Accelerating the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Accelerating the 85

I would like to know if anyone here on this list has hacked into their TI-85
and accelerated the calculator.  If so, then can you tell what happened
and/or explain how you did it and how it works.  Also, how much did running
it in accelerated mode drain on the battery?  Did you notice that you had to
replace the 4 batteries more frequently?  I already copied that text of
accelerating the calc by K. Miller, but his directions were a wee bit
sketchy.
     As of yet, I haven't opened up the case because of time restraints, but
I plan to do it soon, and if this acceleration process is extra beneficial,
then I'll probably do it this weekend or sometime soon.  Thanx...

Scott
PhenixK@aol.com