Getting a new 86 a bad idea?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Getting a new 86 a bad idea?

I'm looking for opinions, i have an 85, and i'm really interested in the
86. i'm planning on giving my sister my 85. Is it a good idea to rush out
and buy a new86, or would it be best to wait and see how the ROM changes.
I know a couple teachers with really really old 85 roms, and they can't do
cool things like run zshell etc etc (plus there's speed and bugs issues)
and if it is a good idea to wait, about how long?

does anyone have an idea how long it took the 85 to get into the higher
roms?

|What is the difference between a guitarist and a Savings Bond?|
|    Eventually a Savings Bond will mature and earn money!     |