Re: Here's an idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Here's an idea

Richard Bowman babbled-
>Yeah, I think that is how it works. I am pretty sure it stays in that
>=
>format, so even pages look like, http://blahblah.ti.net/file.htm , but
>I =
>am still trying to find out.
>BowmanSoft Software
>http://www.bowmansoft.com/
>Web Hosting and Design Services

Does anyone else think this Bowman guy is a fake? Some of his posts are
so ridiculously stupid, a 9 year old can write better posts-I have to
wonder if he really is a president of a company-  if he is it explains
why he had to copy someone else's site- he and his company were too
stupid to know how to make their own.  And  I would be a little leery of
his sub domain thing- buying Ti.net, and selling sub domains off of it-
sound's like a scam to me, especially if he was already caught copying
sites.

Eric E. Klos   Mt. Clemens MI  R/C's, HO slots, mountain bikes, computers