some things cleared -Re: I DIDN'T DO THIS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

some things cleared -Re: I DIDN'T DO THIS

To all people on calc-ti list: I know this is out off topic, but please
read the and of message, at least.

To jeffrey steven bunds
 On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, jeffrey steven bunds
wrote: > On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Mislav Bilobrk wrote:

> > Do you think it is hard do do something like that?
> > Would you like a message from alien@earth.base.com? Just say so if you do!!
>
> First of all, I'm completely sick of this overblown profanity topic.
> This is the last time I will respond to it.
> Secondly, I am more than familiar with all the neat mail hacks you can
> perform on virtually any UNIX system (sending modified mail to port 25 of
> the server, Sendmail, etc., etc.).  I simply don't believe him.

The simpliest way do do this (on a UNIX machine) is to make a HTML
containing no more than this:
<LI><a href="mailto:CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM">CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM</a>
Then visit this file with lynx, press Enter to send mail and
lynx will ASK YOU you to TYPE IN your name and e-mail address, without
> Are you looking for recognition of your superior UNIX hacking skills or
> what?

No, I am not a hacker, just user, and someone could say that I am a
programmer, but definitely I aint a UNIX programmer.

>  Why are you defending this jerk?

"Everyone is innocent until proven guilty"
Or is it different where you come from? I hope it isn't!

~bili