Re: need info on the TI-82 file formats - *.82L & *.82M

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: need info on the TI-82 file formats - *.82L & *.82M

Craig Skipsey <skipseyc@ocean.com.au> wrote in article
<33d2f745.5719540@news.ocean.com.au>...
> myself and another teacher at school want to make a program that will
> convert from list and matrix ti-82 files (82L and 82M) to a
> spreadsheet program ie. excel.  I've looked at the files in hex and
> ascii and i can't work it out.  if anyone knows where i can find or
> has information about the formats of these files, then any help would
> be much appreciated! :)
>
> seeya
>
> craig
> skipseyc@ocean.com.au

On the subject of file formats, I would appreciate any info about any of
the .85* formats.
                Thanks
--
Reply to: martin DOT megson AT virgin DOT net

Follow-Ups: References: