Re: ok, the big question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ok, the big question

>>Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.  The mentality of this group is declining
>>daily.
>>You have a 92 which is a superb game player, looks like a gameboy and
>>has a 68000.  I assume that the Fargo programmers have all sorts of games.
>>
>>You need a calculator that you can use on the SAT and ACT, and yet a major
>>consideration is its ability to play games.  Are you going to play games
>>during
>>the SAT and ACT?  Because if you are, don't bother taking the tests.

And why not?  I can't speak for the ACT, because I didn't take it, but
I took the SAT, and I played games during it.  Infact, I got an 800 on
the math section.  Same goes for the SATII: Math IIC :: I got an 800,
even though I played games.  Deal with it.
P.S. for the record, I was using an 85 (86s weren't around at the time
anyway) and I think I played plainjump.
I am currently considering getting an 86 in the fall, but only if
either 85/zshell games become playable on an 86, or if all my
favorites are ported.

--
Ethan H. Schwartz
eschwart@nyx.net