Re: New TI-83-User Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New TI-83-User Questions

1) The gray graph link cable works will all TI-8x and the TI-92. You do
not need a new one for the TI-83.  Get the new software from the TI
web page.

2) The CBL and the new CBR work great with the TI-83. The link software
for the TI-83 contains commands to make programming the 83-CBR/CBL combination
easier.

You will need to work on your 82 programs to get them to run correctly on
the 83. I rewrote my 82 CBL programs to run on the 83 in just a few hours.
I did elect to make some major changes in the process.

Ben Sultenfuss