Re: PRGM82 and Ash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PRGM82 and Ash

Matt Maurano wrote:

> When you use PRGM82, it outputs an 82p ASM file that is unlocked. If
> you modify the 82p file in any way, it ruins the checksum, and it is
> not recognized as an ASM file by Ash. Would it be possible to either
> write a program to redo the checksum for an ASM program, or to modify
> PRGM82?

You can use fix.com to update the checksum on the file. You can download at the
ASM 82
Web Site in the Ash and OShell-82 Help Section. The URL is:

                        http://asm82.home.ml.org

(The program is not up right now, but I will add it as soon as send this mail.
Therefore, it will be up in 5-10 minutes. [July 14th, 12:30pm EST])