Re: OShell-82 v2.5 and Tunnel 1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> OShell-82 v2.5 has been released and you can find it at
> http://www.ticalc.org(stuff deleted)
> There is also a new game for OShell-82 called Tunnel 1.0.  You can also
> find that at ticalc.org

This game is a blatant clone of my usgard game! (the earlier version, not
Tunnels 3.6 at ticalc.org) Man, it really pisses me off when someone clones
my game and doesn't give me any credit at all. PLEASE tell me I'm mistaken.
PLEASE tell me that I misread the source. PLEASE tell me that I missed my
name in the readme.

(And by the way I'm aware of the irony that there are other games out there
 which my game seems to copy somewhat but this O82 game is EXACTLY like mine,
 at least I tried to vary a little. He's got the same walls, the same ship,
 and most of the source is alike also, (but I'm not accusing him of
 disassembling my source.) Even the same fucking name(almost). I'm not
 really mad about the copying part, just the lack of credit given.)
--
Terry Peng
tpeng@geocities.com

Follow-Ups: References: