Re: TI-86 speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 speed

At 08:32 AM 8/30/97 -0500, Adrian wrote:
>I just got an 86 and noticed it runs programs significantly slower than
>the 85. Why??? It has the same processor. Is there anything I can do to
>correct this?
>TIA

Please read the attached FAQ (I'm sending this out so ppl can see other
questions)  It is an unfinished FAQ which will be up on my site (address is
at the bottom) within the next few days, as I have off from work and I have
some time to work on it.

TI86_Hardware_FAQ.txt

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |