help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

help!

I have not been able to get fargo working, i have sucessfully put in the
39k ver. 1.11 masked ROM onto the calc but whenever i load the shell and
library files and try to run it -  it freezes up - and the message
"emulator ver 111" or "address error" or something similar  is displayed
at the top of the screen. When i load only the 39k backup ROM the hotkeys
work and the screen flickers (as it should)  but as soon as i put the
other lib and other files on and try to run it it freezes up and gives me
the error message. I'm sure i have the right rom version and type i've
downloaded and tried both the new and old versions of Fargo. I know of at
leat one other person who has the same exact problem(gets the same error
messages etc.) so i'm fairly sure it's not a hardware problem.  I
usedWinkink to do the 39k backup transfer but for some reason it stopped
at at 99% I've read that 39k backups aren't supposed to stop at 99% could
this be the problem? If it is what am i doing wrong? Thanks for any help
you can give.