Re: BINARY CONVERSION (oops, TI-92 not TI-95)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997 02:12:29 -0500, Tom <tnuegy1@uic.edu> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>I would like to use the TI-92 to convert between: Decimal to
>Hexadecimal,
>Octadecimal or Binary.  Is there anyone in this group know how to do
>this?
>
>Please help.
>
>I have GraphLink cable to download any external function that may do
>this if necessary.
>
>Thank you for your time and effort.
>
>Tom
>tnuegy1@uic.edu

Let's see now, it's part of the 85, so no doubt you can do this on the
92. I suggest you open the manual and search for Base.

NB: On the 85, under the base menu, is all the stuff. hex A-F, base
indicators (h,b,d,o), and conv functions (>Hex, >Oct, >bin, etc.)

Follow-Ups: References: