Re: BINARY CONVERSION (oops, TI-92 not TI-95)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BINARY CONVERSION (oops, TI-92 not TI-95)

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997 17:22:12 GMT, R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com
(Reinier Zwitserloot) wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Aug 1997 02:12:29 -0500, Tom <tnuegy1@uic.edu> wrote:
>
>>  Hello,
>>
>>I would like to use the TI-92 to convert between: Decimal to
>>Hexadecimal,
>>Octadecimal or Binary.  Is there anyone in this group know how to do
>>this?
>>
>>Please help.
>>
>>I have GraphLink cable to download any external function that may do
>>this if necessary.
>>
>>Thank you for your time and effort.
>>
>>Tom
>>tnuegy1@uic.edu
>>

>Let's see now, it's part of the 85, so no doubt you can do this on the
>92. I suggest you open the manual and search for Base.
>
>NB: On the 85, under the base menu, is all the stuff. hex A-F, base
>indicators (h,b,d,o), and conv functions (>Hex, >Oct, >bin, etc.)

Nope. There's no such thing on the 92. And because of this, there
should be a program somewhere on ticalc.org for it - just look in one
of the TI92-BASIC math folders.

Also, if the next version of Fargo really has everything it is said to
have, you could make a program for it in asm - Fargo II should support
command line options and writing to the calc screen.