Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Thomas J. Hruska wrote:

>I am working on something that will allow anyone to learn Z80 ASM in a >matter of days (I learned it in 48 hrs).

I know asm is tricky to learn.  I have learned enough now to make a very
simple game.  Looking at lots of source and reading documents about asm
really helps.  So I am looking forward to your "learn asm quickly" thing
so that I and others can learn even more so we are able to make good
games.  But I am a little scepticle (<-misspelled?) on how you are going
to do this. Can you give me more information on learning asm "in a
matter of days" (you CANT learn asm in 48hrs. You are still learning
today! Nobody can even learn TI-Basic in 48hrs!!!)

Follow-Ups: References: