Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 06:40 PM 8/25/97 +0200, you wrote:
>>So your're saying that you did not think before you typed?  Note that
>>nowhere in his post did he say he was going to program games, nor did he
>>say he was going to program math-stuff.  You assumed he was talking about
>>games.  I said MAYBE he was going to do math stuff.  I DON'T know, maybe
>>he is going to do both.
>
>Can I program in Z80 assembly for my TI-82?? Kewl. Well, does anybody know
>where I can download a Z80 assembly reference and the tools needed to
>insert my apps into the calculator?

Yep.  You can download the ASH <-> OShell-82 Development Kit v1.0 from
<http://shinelight.home.ml.org/>.  It contains the backup files for both
shells and everything you could ever need to begin programming games.  It
even contains a really FAST SpriteDraw routine that I made myself.  A
special set of scrolling routines are also included and even "last minute"
(bug-free) secondary buffer graphics routines.  Also, there is plenty of
source that will compile for either shell in a matter of seconds.  COMPILE
is the brain of the entire Kit.  It not only compiles for either shell, but
it allows you to edit, print, and much more!  There is a ton of
documentation that will enable you to learn Z80 ASM in a week.  I am
working on something that will allow anyone to learn Z80 ASM in a matter of
days (I learned it in 48 hrs).

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: