Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

>there are DOOM games for the TI85 tibasic and zshell.. but there is
>none for the 82. the ti82 is OBSOLETE...and no one will make one for
>an 82.. there's no point.. the doom for the 85.. both basic and zshell
>both SUCK.

Your're WRONG!  I am holding the disk in my hand right now that has DOOM
for the 82, granted it sucks being in basic, but it DOES exist.  I can't
believe you would thik that someone wouldn't make (try to make) DOOM for
the 82!  DOOM is one of the most popular games that exist!  Yeah, I know
what your're thinking, Quake or Blood is more popular, but stores had
trouble keeping DOOM on the shelves when it first came out.  You can't
say that for Quake!  If anyone thinks I am wrong or lying about DOOM for
the 82, I would more than happy to send them a copy.

Eric E. Klos     bike17@juno.com   Mt. Clemens  MI
Interests-Motorcycles,snowmobiles,quads,go-karts,R/C's,slot cars,Trucks &
Jeeps