Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:30:18 GMT Matt Maurano <mtm@maurano.com> writes:
>No he isn't off topic, people have made such games. Hell, theres even
>a Descent for the TI82. Its crap, as its in Basic, and Basic is crappy
>for games, however. You'd be better off smuggling in a laptop to
>class.

Um, actually, in my school, laptops are allowed.  They are considered
"educational tools".  I brought mine most of last year.  Worked great
with windows, start a game, then start Word, and use alt-tab to switch
when needed!  I am going to try using Desq-View this year instead of
windows.

Eric E. Klos     bike17@juno.com   Mt. Clemens  MI
Interests-Motorcycles,snowmobiles,quads,go-karts,R/C's,slot cars,Trucks &
Jeeps