Re: Correcting Was: "Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Correcting Was: "Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?"

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997 19:54:29 -0400, Joe Davison
<lithuania@GEOCITIES.COM> wrote: a lot of bashing.

Please see my posting that explains why you have no argument. (the
first release being a patched up beta due to emergency delays.) rather
than reverting to improper language (not that I could give a rat's
hindworks) in a desperate act to sound cool or something along those
lines, read back to what the authors wrote about the release before
releasing the modified beta. and know what a beta is, please.