Re: A82 Web Sites: Remove Pong 1.3 <OShell082>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 06 Aug 1997 20:08:44 -0700, Gillespie <go153@erols.com> wrote:

>Spoken like a true non-programmer. =) We're not looking to give him a
>hard time, we're all for bridging the gap. We just don't want our code
>drug through the mud. We want ACCURATE representation of our games on the
>other shell. Spend days learning ASM, take hours to make a game, perfect
>it, OPTIMIZE it, release it, and then watch as it appears as crap through
>the conversion. How does that make you feel?

Okay, true, I haven't ever gotten my code converted. Although if
somebody would go through the trouble of converting, say, my automated
music library (program tells my lib to initialize the soundcard, names
the song, and it all plays in the background. Kid stuff for the heavy
programmers on the PC, but, I likes it. If somebody would indeed go
through the trouble of converting it to unix or something, I'd
probably be quite happy.

>I don't want to gow up 'cause if I did, I couldn't be a Toys "R" Us kid!
>=)

Your right. That was a stupid statement of me.

Now to the o-shell converted version. I saw it briefly (I don't own an
82.) and it appeared the same as the ASH version.  I wasn't aware
there is anything wrong with it.

Follow-Ups: References: