Re: A82 Web Sites: Remove Pong 1.3 <OShell082>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:44:23 -0700, Gillespie <go153@erols.com> wrote:

>I am the author of Pong 1.3 and would appreciate it if Pong 1.3 for
>OShell-82 was removed. It seems during the conversion process from Ash to
>OShell, the game became, well, crap. If you play this game using Ash,
>it's prefectly fine. TIA for your cooperation.
>
>                       -Scoobie

scuse me?

The things are exactly the same. This is all freeware. What the HECK
do you think you are trying to accomplish by blaming the writer of the
conversion kit?

Is there some evil motive for THomas Hrusska in converting that? Oh,
yes, secretly he is planting viruses in it so that eventually he will
rule all the world.

No. Rather than trying to find people to blame, write some code, THEN
complain? Or give a reason why you don't like the convertor.

Now we have a ti82 enthusiast who completely fixes the ASH vs.
O-Shell82 incompatibility gap, and this listserv gives him a hard
time. Count to 10 before you post, please.

Sidenote: It is his copyright, so the author of pong is right, but I
honestly see no point in all this accusing. Grow up!

Follow-Ups: References: