I need some programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I need some programmers

   I'm thinking of writing a basic to asm compiler.  Similar to Hal exept
with the ability to produce code for any computer/calc. I need several
programers to help with 8x asm and 92 asm I also need 1 other VB prgrammer
and PalmPilot asm programmers.  I plan to expaned this to other computers
later.  I also would like any coments you might have.  Please send me a
E-Mail if you would like to help with the development.
                                                         ,Cal

  P.S. I hope to mae the code avalible for others to werk with so if you
have a problem with shareing code, but would still like to help Email me
anyway I'll see if there is some thing eles you can do.
  P.P.S. Also I am not looking for Beta testers I wil release the every
beta from the very start so very one can help