Re: More HAL Problems?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More HAL Problems?

Maybe you should both shut up and:

1. RTFM before you complain - If I recall correctly that error (divide
error)  and a work around is described in the documentation.
2. Make your own version of HAL - since you both seem to like the concept
but not the program by eggplant, write your own.

As a beta tester I was able to use HAL and am now learning the full z80
asm.  If you have nothing better then complain to the list and bash on the
authors, unsubscribe.

Andres