HAL-lets hear something official before we all go insane!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HAL-lets hear something official before we all go insane!

I'v read all your yaking and am totally confused. I KNOW Hal was
delayed, I KNOW people have had troubles with the earlier version, I
KNOW some people have used Hal succesfully, I KNOW there is a Hal
website but it seems to be down, I KNOW Hal is supposed to be
officially released on monday.  But I think what I and the other
people on this list need is an official "HAL Briefing" on the state of
HAL by the programmers themselves. Someone needs to answer these
questions to put an end to all the rumors.

1.When will it be OFFICIALLY released?
2.What minimum system requirements are needed?
3.Does it work?
4.What calcs and shells does it support?
5.How do I use it properly and fix any errors?
6.Where can I get the latest information and version of HAL

If all these questions are answered I KNOW many people would be very
happy :-)

Ilya -- mailto:ilyamojo@geocities.com