FFT for TI-92 available

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FFT for TI-92 available

I just completed transcribing and testing an in-place, Cooley-Tukey, power of
2, complex FFT function for the TI-92.  It's not very fast on the 92, because
of the interpretive compiler.  It takes about 140 sec to perform a 128 pt
complex FFT.

The function is called with

fft(data,n,isi)

where

data is a one dimensional data array

n is the size of the array (must be a power of two, i.e., 8, 16, 32,... n^2)

isi switch ( -1 => forward fft, +1 => reverse fft)

If you would like a copy of this routine, a driver for it and a sample program
for analyzing an audio signal, send me an email and I return the code segments
to you as an enclosure.  You will need a TI-Graph link to transfer them to your
machine.

Ted Andresen

tandresen@space.honeywell.com