Re: Quick questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Quick questions

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Noah DeBoy wrote:

> I am an begining programer and I have a few questions.
>
> 1) I wrote a game on my TI-83, can I transfer it to TI-82's?

If you've written an 83 program you're one of the few experts,
now.  Not too many have been written yet.  This is a brand new
calculator model.

I think I'm about to try my first small TI basic program on
mine just to learn the language.

> 2)how much does a graphlink cost and where can I get it?

Look at ticalc.org.  They have page that lists the mail order
places you can get it.  I got mine from Bach, Inc, or something
like that.  It's listed there.  I think they charged $46 or $48.
They got it to me right away.