ZShell Program Size

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ZShell Program Size

FIrst of all I am new to Z80 Assembly.  The only thing that I know how to do is
 output text to the screen.  If anyone can help me with graphics and moving
them around
 please email me.
 Ok now onto the subject of this message.  Does anyone know approximately the
size of a
 gameboy game(in K)  The reason why I want to know this is because I have some
ideas for
 games but am unsure if they would fit on the TI-85.  For those wondering what
types of
 games( a Final Fantasy type of game, Ultima, Hockey, Zelda, Racing Game:RC Pro
AM, Pole
 Position to name a few)  If that type of programs would be to big I will wait
until
 Fargo is released.
 Also if anyone could send me some info via email about sound in ZShell.

 --
Tim Potter