Re: ti-85 window

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-85 window

Table Wizard is, in my opinion, the best because it is easy to use - it uses
an interface similar to the Windows 95 'Wizards' (Next, Back) and allows you
to enter up to 3 values for which the function is undefined (you have to
enter them yourself, though, the program won't find them for you)
You can go back and change the function, and jump to values (for x or y).
However, you can only display one function at a time.

At 16:47 9/17/96 -0400, you wrote:

>>2) The best is Table Wizard (Sorry, no URL, but you can pick it up somewhere
>>in www.ticalc.org), but in terms of picking up undefined values, no TI-Basic
>>program can do this... (Maybe in Zshell... anyone wanna try?)
>
>Can you, or someone else, elaborate on why you think Table Wizard is the
>best and where it can be found?  I searched the ticalc.org and couldn't find
>it though I didn't go into each and every link.
>
>I once typed in a table program from a newsletter and it is OK.  It's not
>nearly as easy to use as the 82 and leaves something to be desired.  I teach
>students with everything from the 80 on up to the 85 and often link my table
>program to them.  But if there is something better I'd lov to see it.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Alynn Rifkin  (arifkin@cybercomm.net)

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial problems, the light at the end of     |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| Who is General Failure, and who gave him permission    |
|    to read drive C?                                    |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (70% post-consumer) ***                    |