Re: Where is measurement conversion in 92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where is measurement conversion in 92?

In article <50qpg3$13i@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>, yee.22@osu.edu says...

>hi,
>I just got a Ti-92.  As I was going through it, I find that there is
>no measurement conversions in it as compare to Ti-85.
>I am a chemical engineering major, I find that particular feature
>extremely useful.  What is the reason for its exclusion anyway?
>I suppose I can program one to suite my needs.  But my version will
>never be as easy to use or as good as the Ti-85 version, provided that I am
>not a programming wiz  To my estimation, the inclusion of measurement
>conversion feature would take less than 4k of memory.

Many months ago, TI realized their mistake in omitting this, so they wrote a
very nice program to compensate. I've put it on my website;
http://www.nrv.net/~monty/

If you'd like to DL it without going through the web page, point a browser to
http://www.nrv.net/~monty/unitconv.zip

--James Rankin   PPL-SEL
  monty@nrv.net
  Salem, Virginia  USA
International Baccalaureate Maxim of the Day :
"The magic that is me has done it again."
http://www.nrv.net/~monty/