witch to buy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

witch to buy

Alain Doiron <uunet!UMONCTON.CA!ead6461> writes:

> I'm a second year student in electrical engireering and I want advice
> on witch calculator to buy.

Obviously (or hopefully) I guess you are not also a second year English
minor.  =)

Around here, most people are going to suggest you to the 85.  It has
durability, portability (more so than the 92, for sure) and is
programmable enough to handle most of what EE will throw at you.

And you can always get the TI-85 in EE book from Texas Inst.  Just call
them up and ask them to send you "Electrical Engineering Applications"
by Carlos Davila.

<pre>
---
Rob Carlson         ..  Mail rob@cola.castle.net