Re: Possible way to do assembly on TI-82!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Possible way to do assembly on TI-82!

Could as many people as possible with a TI-82 please reset their calculator,
back it up to a file on your computer, follow the instructions below exept
for pressing P, and then try and back it up again, if it doesn't freeze your
calculator first.  After you back it up a second time, try pressing P and
then if your calculator is still running, back it up again.  I am going to
try and figure out exactly what it is doing.  From what I can tell so far,
for some reason, this messes up the variable pointers in memory and when you
try and view a variable (like P) it doesn't get the end of variable character
so it keeps on going through the whole memory.  From what I can see right
now, my guess is that there is a probably about a 25-30% chance that this
could be used to run assembled programs on the TI-82.  If anyone else would
wan't copies of the backups that I recieve, please E-Mail me.

Riley McArdle
griffon@the-lair.com
http://www.toptown.com/hp/griffon/