Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.95

Upon Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:02:41 GMT, joe-kewl@geocities.com (Joe
Willett) You Said...:

>>>RadioShack sells 2.5 mm headphone stereo jacks and plugs.  Both are
>>>useful in making the links (although mine doesn't work!...)

Add some Epoxy Glue to the leads, then insert.
p.s. No one told you the cable has a special chip inside?

--------
I AM A PROUD FAR-LEFT-WING-ULTRA-LIBERAL
HTTP://WWW.CRIS.COM/~ANTIRUSH
--------
Bob Dole's Running Mate Jack Kemp Has A Record...
Of saying things about Dole (Before he was picked ;-)
Kemp QUOTES!..
-"When he (Dole) talks about the future it's time to grab your wallets."
-"I am convinced that Senator Dole has a secret plan to raise taxes on the
  American people."
-"Bob says he offers real leadership. He's right - backward, not forward."
- "Devoid of any vision."
Advice To America's Teens..
'You're not a Rabbit!...'- H. Ross Perot