Re: Problem with programs...and COM3...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problem with programs...and COM3...

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 16:45:04 -0400, you wrote:

> I noticed that the programs at ticalc.org do not always seem to work.  Are
> they tested before they are posted, or is my 92 just different?
>
> Also, I bought a (real) TI graphlink cord.  It works fine just as long as
> my modem isn't on. It is sort of annoying to keep on disconnecting and
> connecting just to test programs.  It is currently plugged in to my IBM's
> 9-pin COM3. Any suggestions on what port I should relocate it to so that I
> can get around this problem?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Dan "Cuda" Gast

Hmm... I'm having the same type of trouble, but not with a graphlink.
I believe it's a jumper setting on your controller card, or maybe the
modem that fixes the interferince between the modem and the cable.
Anybody know for sure? Thanks!

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\