Re: Radio-

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Radio-

<<I asked the same questions. I got several responses. Ti-calc.org said
they thought it was a hoax. No one got it to work. The creator is very
unresponsive, and was offering to build them, but changed the plans
and never sent anyone any....... Seems like a hoax to me.>>

  It was definately a hoax, but it is also very possible. I haven't worked
on mine since the beginning of the summer, I just don't have the time and
equipment. Hopefully someone else will.
  A reminder... YES, the RTlink page is on my servers, but I NEVER linked
to it from ANY of my pages, basically, I DO NOT support it. Remember I AM
NOT the author of it!

             -Josh Wardell

http://web.syr.edu/~jlwardel/JWardell.html