Re: RAM Expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RAM Expansion

Upon Fri, 11 Oct 1996 21:02:51 -0700, "C.L. Liu" <liu@easyaccess.com>
You Said...:

>>>What the original poster probably meant was whether it was possible to
>>>open up the calculator and swap/install new RAM chips.  There *are* such
>>>plans out for the HP48G (where users swap the 32K SRAM to 256K).
>>>
>>>The HP48GX does have slots that can accept RAM (or ROM) cards.
>>>
>>>I don't know about the TI-85, though.
>>>
>>>Just wanted to clear it up a little.
>>>
>>>-CLL
There are *plans* for a circuit board that allows RAM UPGRADES to as
much as 1 meg for the TI85, early stages...
I *will* post information when it is publically available.
Probably 2 or 3 weeks TOP!
I'm talking about a board that would cost the average person $50 to
build.... !!

!!!   http://www.cris.com/~antirush  !!!