A small (just wait, it'll get bigger) TI-92 site!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A small (just wait, it'll get bigger) TI-92 site!

There is a new TI-92 page on the web! It has a few good programs,
info, links, and when Fargo is released a I will focus on a
comprehensive Fargo program archive. That's the reason I don't have
too many TI-Basic programs on it right now. I'm saving my energy and
disk space for Fargo! Well, come and take a look at it, and please
give me any links you would like to see, and any suggestions!

Thanks!

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\