Re: Re : Looking for a littl

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re : Looking for a littl

On 10/04/96 22:06, BERRY muttered something stupid about Re : Looking for a
little something sexy...

>Hi, I was wondering if anyone has either sexual games or pics?  If you do
>E-mail me and we'll talk
>a trade.  I have all sorts of TI games.

Uhmm..you could try the Cindy program, but thats all there is. You could take
the program on ticalc.org to convert .bmp files to ti image files, if you
want an ugly, small, b&w photo. the resolution and max of 8 greyscale tones
to work with means you get stuck with cheesy graphics.

          --====--
          [(.)(.)]
Rob Linwood - Technicolor Dragon
-=<UDIC>=- - -~-(UDHISS)-~-
rob.linwood@k-palace.com
http://robwww.home.ml.org

<pre>
---
 * PW * It's MY idea 'cause I stole it first!
</pre>