Re: Stacker?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stacker?

actually, what stacker does it have it compressed on the drive, and then
uncompresses it to run in memory, correct?

Its basicly an automated 'something like zip' ... unless im totaly wrong :)

So, I dont really see any reason why storeing zshell programs in a
compressed form, and then using a modified zshell to uncompress them at
runtime wouldnt work?