Re: I spilled the Ti-55 II keys and can't put it back. Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I spilled the Ti-55 II keys and can't put it back. Help!

Carolyn Goodman Plampin (cplampin@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: If you have the ancient TI-55 II please send me the layout of the keys
: so I can put my calculator back together. There are 9 rows with 5 keys
: in each row. Even the manual does not have a picture of the key layout.

Is it possible to press whatever the keys pressed and find out what
happens and reconstruct the layout that way? E.g., press a key, a <2>
shows up on the screen, and you say "A two!" and put the 2-key there.

: So, why did I take it apart in the first place? Well, there was some
: goo under the keys and things were getting very difficult so I decided
: to clean it.

That sounds like a good reason to me. Good luck!

Peter.