(no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996 22:11:26 -0500 Jeff Reynolds <jar210@PSU.EDU> writes:
>I don't can what it takes be get me the FUCK off of this list!!!!!!!!

Hey! Remember when you first signed on to the list?  You got a piece
of mail that looked a little something like this:

"Your subscription  to the  CALC-TI list (Open  discussion of  TI
Graphing
Calculators) has been accepted.

Please save this message for future  reference, especially if this is the
first time you subscribe to an  electronic mailing list. If you ever need
to  leave the  list,  you  will find  the  necessary instructions  below.
Perhaps  more importantly,  saving a  copy of  this message  (and of  all
future subscription notices  from other mailing lists) in  a special mail
folder will give you instant access to the list of mailing lists that you
are subscribed  to. This may  prove very useful . . ."

Maybe you should refer to that.

-TravisJD@Juno.com