I spilled the Ti-55 II keys and can't put it back. Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I spilled the Ti-55 II keys and can't put it back. Help!

Friends:

The TI web page doesn't cover the old technology and I can't find
another relevant discussion group.

If you have the ancient TI-55 II please send me the layout of the keys
so I can put my calculator back together. There are 9 rows with 5 keys
in each row. Even the manual does not have a picture of the key layout.

So, why did I take it apart in the first place? Well, there was some
goo under the keys and things were getting very difficult so I decided
to clean it.

Thank you friend, whoever you are.

Best regards,
Randyl Kent Plampin