Re: Text On Graphing Screen? - Ti-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Text On Graphing Screen? - Ti-85

There is a program called GTEXT.85P that I used once to label some graphs.
The program came bundled on the original Link-85 floppy.  You should be
able to find it at TI's ftp site.

I'm not sure it will do your cool game justice; as I recall, the character
set is limited, the point size is small and it takes time to form the
characters pixel by pixel.

        ~ Mark