Re: Price of a TI-85 in London at the moment...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Price of a TI-85 in London at the moment...

Upon Thu, 21 Nov 96 19:50:52 GMT, luisama@ef.pt (Luis Amaral) You
Said...:

>Anyone there who is from London: I will travel to London in 2 weeks and I
>would like to know in advance how much does a Ti-85 calculator cost there
>right now.
>
>Anyone who can give me its price and the name of the store, I would really
>appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
>
>Luis (luisama@ef.pt)

I thought those limies didn't use calculators?
I mean, they make fun of Americans math skills so much you'd think
those limmies would just use an abacus.

http://www.cris.com/~Antirush
'I support the Death Penalty..'                 -- Rush Limbaugh
'Abortion is wrong..'                           -- Rush Limbaugh
'Abortion is wrong and I'm against it ...'      -- George Bush
'I would allow my daughter to have a D and C..' -- George Bush
antirush@cris.com (for NON-SPAM/NON-commericial email ONLY!)
I tried to pull myself up by my bootstraps...dammit issac newton you bastard!