Re: Why are TI Calcs so inferior? (fwd)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why are TI Calcs so inferior? (fwd)

I graduated with a Math Minor, which means I passed Calc's I thru III, and
additions pre-calc coursework.

For my choose career, Computer systems suppoort, I haven;t had to do any
Calc level math.   But all the math did help, it taught me how to work
throught hours of dull, repetitive, intellect intensive work
suggessefully.

there is a name for this.  In called work hardening.   It's is the process
of adjusting people to a more taxing level of proformance that they are
use to doing so that htey can continue to function at the harding level
indefinitly.

Charles Slaustas - Comp Sci
CBS@EAGLE.IBC.EDU