how possible is a 85 emulator/converter for the 92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

how possible is a 85 emulator/converter for the 92?

I was thinking about buying a 92, but I found out it can't run any
programs made for the 85 in assembly (this makes sense)
so I wanted to know, how possible is a 85 emulator/converter for the 92?
Something that would convert the code, or let me run 85 assembly on my
92.
Thanks!
<pre>
--

          ,  ,                  This message brought to you
          \\ \\                 by Colin Davis.